- Your Ledger Nano and Trezor are both connected to your computer.
- Symbol app is installed in your Ledger Nano. Click here for the tutorial (Step 0-2).
- Launch the NEM Wallet
- Click Login
- Click Login with TREZOR
- Select Mainnet network, then click Next.
- A popup window will appear. Click Export to continue.
- Accept the address export on your Trezor.
- Once accepted, you will be redirected to the NEM Wallet dashboard.
- Go to Services > Symbol Opt In, then click Claim XYM and Namespaces with Symbol Opt In.
- Click Ready
- Click Import Symbol Account from Ledger
- Click Import Symbol Account
- Confirm the transaction on your Ledger Nano.
NOTE: Your Ledger Nano should be unlocked and the Symbol app should be open.
- Once accepted, click Next.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions, then click Agree.
- Click Confirm Opt-in to proceed. A popup will appear to check your Trezor.
- Confirm the transaction on your Trezor to complete the Opt-in process.
Watch our step-by-step video: